Trim your candle’s wick to 1/4” before each burn.
This will prevent an uneven burn or excessive smoke. You can use scissors, nail clippers, or wick trimmers.
Burn candle for 3-4 hours at a time.
Make sure the wax pool melts all the way to the edge of the glass, especially on the first burn. This will prevent tunneling. Burn your candle on a heat resistant surface.
Discard/reuse jar when less than 1/2" of wax remains.
Please read the warning label on the bottom of your candle for complete safety instructions
DO NOT BURN YOUR CANDLE WITH THE LID ON OR UNDERNEATH THE JAR
- Remove wax melt from packaging and place in the well of a clean wax warmer
- Keep wax warmers with lit candles (as a heat source) away from drafts & flammable materials
- Do not add water to the wax & only melt wax in an oil burner or electric warming dish
- When finished allow wax to cool before disposing
- Always keep wax melts away from children & pets
- Never leave a burning wax melt unattended, use on a stable surface